Want to know how your SEO efforts stacks up? We can help.
Deep Field does dozens of SEO audits each year. We can quickly give you a detailed review of your search engine optimization efforts and provide you with a list of actionable information that will get your campaign headed in the right direction.
What Does an SEO Audit Include?
We take a look at everything related to your online presence: your website , Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Google My Business. If it makes a difference to your SEO success then we will examine it. These are just some of the things that we address in our PPC audits:
- Make sure the site loads quickly and works well on mobile
- Make sure you are using appropriate meta data (page title and meta description)
- Check to see how well you are utilizing your <h1> and <h2> tags
- See how well you are working your keywords into the page copy
- Is your site setup properly in Google Search Console? Do you have a sitemap? Any crawl errors?
- For local businesses, are you showing up well in Google My Business
- How many backlinks do you currently have? How many does your competition have?
SEO is a longterm process, but an in-depth audit will give you everything you need to level up your SEO efforts quickly. We also make sure that we address any particular concerns or questions that you have about your campaigns.
Ready to get started?
Contact Us For A Free Consultation