SEO is the process of driving customers to your site when they search for terms related to your business. We have over a dozen years of experience managing the search engine optimization (SEO) process for our clients. We have worked with clients in many different industries and different needs from local SMB’s to internet startups to national brands.
Our Approach to SEO
A successful SEO campaign is the best way to get traffic to your website, period. Results that show up in the 1st position for unbranded keyword searches can expect around a 24% click through rate, which is far higher than you could dream of for PPC ads.
SEO isn’t a quick process. It takes time to build authority for your website so that search engines like Google will trust you enough to send visitors to your site instead of your competition. This is the basis for our SEO process. We spend time improving the authority of your site. That means making sure that the site meets our very strict guidelines:
- The site works 100% as it should. There is no room for buggy or incomplete websites in competitive markets
- The copy on the site is grammatically correct
- The copy on the website clearly addresses the needs of those potential customers who are searching. This means using appropriate keywords throughout the site, but keeping it clearly written for people, not search engines.
- The website loads quickly, particularly on mobile
- The website works well on mobile devices
- The site’s navigation is structured in a way that makes sense
Those guidelines are just the beginning. Once the base requirements are met we start looking at how your site compares to your competition and what changes need to be made. Do you need to add links? Do you need to optimize for more keywords? Do you need to spend more time blogging? Those are all questions that we will address.
SEO isn’t a one size fits all process. Every situation is unique. Every website has a different set of competitors, necessitating a different strategy. We will help you come up with the best plan for your company to succeed.
How Deep Field Handles SEO
We do SEO management on a monthly retainer basis with absolutely no commitment. You’re free to cancel at any time.
Ready to get started?
Contact Us For A Free Consultation